Peel Me (WIP)

Some updates on my banana project… I decided to switch out flex sensors to magnetic door contact switches since I only need an on/off toggle for different sound tracks.

I updated my bill of material.

Meanwhile, I began experimenting with the magnetic contact switch.

I replaced SD card adapter to a DFPlayer because I was unable to get the connection between the SD card adapter and the speaker work. As documented below, the sound of “ahh” can be heard briefly. However, the connection between the DFPlayer and the speaker was not stable that sometime only noise was being played. I plan on spending tomorrow and Thursday to debug so that I will have time on Friday and weekend to focus on fabricating the enclosure.


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *